Sine Random Vibration Test System with MIL-STD Standard Lower Power
Vibration testing system Applications: automotive,electronics,aerospace,vessel,telecommunication,optoelectronics
Vibration testing system Features
- Strength of the suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong
carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- Perfect performance on amplitude variation.
- High efficient on D Class power conversion, 3 - Sigma peak current,
provide the optimization of power consumption and minimum harmonic
- Rapid self-test diagnostics and chain safeguard, high high safety
- Air gasbag isolation damping device realize the the vibration table
with no need for special foundation. Perfect reappearance vibration
waveform and the reduction of vibration transmission
- Different application on the vertical and horizontal tables.
- Simple operation for the controller.
- Long-time operation
- Minimum maintenance effort
- High cross-axial stiffness
- Mounted pivotable in a rugged trunnion with vibration isolators
- Automatic centering of the armature
- Pneumatic or electronic load compensation for heavy test loads
- LS-Shakers with up to 51 mm displacement and electronic zero-point
regulation with adjustable stiffness
- Optional degauss kit to reduce stray magnetic field
- Multiple safety devices
- Coarse filter unit for cooling air
- Squeak&Rattle Option (low noise operation without blower)
- Wheels&Rails Option (shaker is displaceable on rails)
|Max Exiting Force(kg.f)||600|
|Max. Displacement (mmp-p)||50|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Vibration Generator Weight(kg)||920|
|Vibration Generator Dimension L*W*H(MM)||800*600*710|
|Cooling Method||Forced Air Cooling|
|Power Amplifier Weight(kg)||320|
|Power Amplifier Dimension L*W*H(MM)||800*550*1250|
|3-phase AC380V ±10% 50Hz|
How do you attach the hardware you’re testing to your shaker?
By means of a fixture, usually aluminum or magnesium for lightness
coupled with rigidity. They can be cast, or smaller fixtures
machined from solid stock. Most fixtures are welded.
How do you control shakers?
If we’re looking for resonances in the product we’re testing, we
command the shaker to shake the product at one frequency at a time
but to vary that test frequency, to sweep it over a range of
frequencies.But more realistically, we command the shaker to
vibrate randomly and to excite all the resonances
simultaneously.Control commands go into the keyboard of a
What are those resonances?Are they bad?
Have you ever noticed the steering wheel moving with rather large
displacement amplitude, larger than the input to the column? That
magnification is called resonance. Possibly it annoys you. There’s
a slight chance that in a few years that whipping of the steering
column might cause bending fatigue failure.When we shake an
automotive or ship or land vehicle instrument, we're looking for,
for example, portions of printed wiring boards (PWBs) responding
with greater motion than we're inputting. That flexing may damage
PWB wiring, it may damage the attached components, and it will
damage the soldered connections between components and the PWB.